- Are fears and anxiety keeping you from scheduling an appointment with the dentist?
- Has it been years since your last visit to the dentist due to dental fear?
- Do you only visit the dentist when you are having severe pain?
- Are you embarrassed by your smile and the shape or color of your teeth?
- Are your teeth and gums sensitive?
- Do you have bad breath that causes you to avoid social situations?
- Are you immune to dental anesthetic?
If you answered “yes “ to any of these questions then Conscious Sedation may be the solution for you. We offer you the opportunity to have all of your dental treatment completed in a relaxed, caring, non-judgemental and comfortable environment in just a few visits.
We will treat you with respect and understanding and treat you just like we would our own family members.
We can prescribe medication that you take one hour before your appointment that will completely relax you by the time you have arrived in our office. You will be sedated just enough to be unaware of the treatment, as if you were asleep. Upon completion of your dental treatment you will feel relaxed with little or no memory of the procedure.
For those that need deeper relaxation we also provide intravenous (IV) sedation by a licensed dental
Dr. Roth and his caring team of professionals are dedicated to providing a safe and relaxing environment where even the most anxious patient can feel at ease.
We can provide a combination of options to make your dental appointment a positive experience. With today’s technology and the benefits of local anesthesia, nitrous oxide or conscious sedation, you can get the treatment you want, need and deserve.
Don’t put off your health and happiness a minute longer!
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Roth and his caring, friendly staff today and we will help you achieve the healthy smile you have longed for.